Monday, December 19, 2011

3 pages, 5 years


Just got to my parent's house in Virginia and glad to be settled in! As I progress in my story, due to the ridiculous amount of medications I was on, a lot of the events mesh together and my brain is unable to organize them into a time line (This is probably because some of the medications brought on short term memory loss and the essential comatose state I was in). I have been struggling with what occurred from 7th grade on, so I brought this up to my mother. Being the amazing woman she is, she reminded me she recorded EVERYTHING that happened, including medicine dosages, large attacks, and important meetings. She came into my room and handed me three pages which provides dates of everything from the beginning in 5th grade, to the end of freshman year (When things got severe...we'll get there soon!)

Anyways, with her help, I can get cracking on the continuation of the story. Expect a new update in the coming day or two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment